Latest posts by Dr. Joshua Colkmire (see all)
- The Benefits of Braces - January 30, 2020
- New Year’s Resolution: Get A Dental Checkup and Cleaning! - January 30, 2020
- Consider a “Smile Makeover” in the New Year! - January 14, 2020
If you could hop into a time machine and see what’s going to happen to your teeth in 25 or 30 years, would you want to do it?
Is that a scary thought or an exciting one to you?
Did you ever stop to consider that your local dentist essentially lives through this “time machine” effect every day? Dentists see people’s teeth at every point in their life cycle.
When you think about your teeth, you probably primarily think about what they’re like right now, along with your memories of what they used to be like. But when you try to think forward to the future, it’s hard to accurately envision what could happen.
However, a dentist like Dr. Colkmire has a very concrete grasp on what the future of your teeth is likely to be.
If you’re not taking adequate care of your teeth, it might shake you up to take a good hard look at the dark and scary place where you could end up when you’re older if you don’t take some simple preventative measures now.
On the flip side, what if your teeth are already bad and this time machine into the future could show you a beautiful mouth of sparkling white teeth, even in just the next few weeks or months? What if you could climb aboard the Starship Tooth Fairy and see yourself with implants where you have missing teeth, or a sparkling white, stainless smile, or crowns on your broken or chipped teeth?
This time machine is not just stuff of fairy dust. Your dentist can envision the future better than you can because he’s seen it happen time and time again. Dr. Colkmire has seen patients with worse teeth than yours who took this Starship ride into the real, live future and came out at the other end with results that left them in awe.
- People who struggled with loose dentures get a solution that gives them firmly fixed teeth.
- People with tooth decay that caused them to be embarrassed to speak or open their mouths can now confidently flash a big smile.
- People with a big, dark stain on their front teeth now have their friends gasping with amazement at how white their teeth are.
Ask the dentist what he envisions for the future of your teeth, and get excited to hop aboard that time machine. Contact us for an appointment today.