One of our most important services is also the one most patients consider basic and routine – getting your teeth cleaned by our professional hygienists. Having your teeth cleaned regularly is one of the best things you can do to stay healthy!
Glidewell Fast Mill
The Glidewell Fast Mill system allows us to repair a damaged tooth in about 2 and a half hours. We no longer need to take impressions or create temporaries, and Glidewell Fast Mill enables us to satisfy patients seeking a long-lasting, esthetic alternative to silver or plastic fillings.
Missing teeth can cause difficulties in chewing and make you self-conscious about your smile. Dental Implant Restorations are the best solution! They match the rest of your teeth, function just like the originals, & are impossible for anyone to detect!
Earning Trust – One Patient at a Time
Our first goal, from the moment you walk in the door, is to earn a feeling of trust. We believe the absolute best dentistry we can provide will only take place when there is a strong bond of trust with our patients, and we’re all working together toward the common goals of healthy teeth and gums and a beautiful smile.
Start Smiling Again!
Welcome to Joshua Colkmire’s dentist’s office! We’re glad you have stopped by a page for a visit, and whether you’re one of our long-time patients or a first-time visitor, you can be confident that you’ve found a dental clinic that you can call home.
When you get your dental work done here, you’ll notice that we treat you like a real person, not like a number or “just another patient.” Even though we may only see you twice a year, we strive to get to know our patients by name, develop rapport with you, and become a place that you can confidently recommend to others.
WHAT SETS US APART
One of the things that set Dr. Colkmire apart is his focus on treating adult patients. While other dentists may choose to focus on a variety of other niches, Dr. Colkmire’s specialty and ongoing education in adult tooth care means a number of things for you:
- Your treatment will be surprisingly gentle as we focus on making your experience as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
- You may have a whole host of legitimate fears from past dental experiences, and we have experience in how to turn those unpleasant memories around so that you don’t have to dread getting needed dental work done.
- Dr. Colkmire is familiar with seeing a huge variety in the quality of work from other dentists you’ve had over the course of your life. If you have had poor dental workmanship in the past, you can finally get these issues improved. Ask Dr. Colkmire what they would recommend for you.
- If you have missing teeth, you need someone who doesn’t just treat missing teeth once in a while; you need someone who can give you a comprehensive scope of options, from implants to dentures to the latest technology advances in dental work.
- The older you get, the higher your chances of chipping a tooth and needing a repair. However, as an adult, you care about the aesthetics (and often the speed) of this repair. Dr. Colkmire can get you a crown in one day, and you can also choose many other options.
We can’t wait to meet you. Give us a call today at (941) 893-3576 to schedule a visit for you or your family!